Dr. Afshan Bintory
“Like the adage goes, ‘We didn’t realize we were making memories, we thought we were having fun.’ I strive to caring for our little patients’ oral health while inculcating a positive attitude in them. And when they turn and smile back, it means the world to me!”
– Dr. B.
Dr. Afshan Bintory is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She graduated from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2004. After a few years in practice as an associate dentist, she realized her passion for children’s dentistry and moved on to pursue her studies in the specialty of pediatric dentistry at NYU Lutheran Medical Center in Bangor, Maine. She has been treating children in the Atlanta area for more than 15 years. Dr. Bintory has now opened her practice, Little Pearls Pediatric Dentistry in Norcross, GA.
Outside of work, Dr. Bintory enjoys spending time with her husband and three children. She loves playing badminton and takes pride in accompanying her children to their chess and martial art tournaments. She has great passion for cooking, and if she were not a dentist, she would be making pastries on Food Network.
If you are seeing Dr. Bintory for your child’s dental needs, you can rest assured that the quality of care your child is getting is unsurpassed. Her nurturing care and state-of-the art-facility put children at ease. If you’re looking for that special dental experience for your child, your journey ends here.
Presentations and Research:
- Behavior guidance techniques and their acceptance among parents.
- Ectodermal dysplasia and management.
- Diplomate of American Board of Pediatric Dentistry (2015)
- Advanced Education in Pediatric Dentistry from NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Maine (2014)
- DMD from Boston University, Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston (2004)
- BDS from Bangalore University, India (1999)
Licensure and Associations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Licensed Board Certified Pediatric Dentist in the State of Georgia
- Licensed Dentist in the State of Maine
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) Member
- CPR certified
- PALS certified (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)